2011年12月13日星期二

안녕하세요! :)

아~~ 미안해!
Super looooooooooong time didn't come back here!
I'm lazy! I know :P

alright~
Start to write my holiday's first article :P

A lot of things has happened in this holidays!
Sooooooooo just skip it! Okay? :)

5/12/11
Hang out with my dearest friends!
Pavilion sing K~~ :)
Decoration of Christmas ♥ 
Sticky~!!!! Will somebody buy for me? XDD
Simply take! :P
We're BIG EATER! 
Regretting~~! ㅠㅠ
Hokkaido cake~! 이것은 정말 맛있다! ㅎㅎㅎ
Next time we try another flavor! ^^

9/12/11
Went to Golden Coast Beach with my lovely family!♥
2days 1night trip! ^^
 :D
It's fun :P
I like this the sky :)
My cutie cousin! He's cutie,right?
My Dad and Mum. 
Is me! Collecting the shells! Actually didn't have shells there! XD
유키스~!사랑해요!♥ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My footstep :P

Just that~
Sooooooo bored?
I know... ㅠㅠ

22 Dec take results!
Nervous!어떻게? ㅠㅠㅠ
Wait dieeeeeeeeeee !

没有评论: