2011年9月1日星期四

I'm back :)

Aww~~
Really..long long long long long x1000 time didn't update my bloggie.
Sorry..Because of I'm lazy.. Hehe
Still 31days. Is my Big day!!
PMR!! ㅜㅜ
Anyway..I had promised to myself.
Just do my best.No need care about the results is high or low.
Just that. :)

After Holidays.
I will start study!
Must! PMR, I want to overcome you!!
Hmmm...I thought I must have a time table first..
Follow the time table one whole months..
Study Study Study~
Can? I don't know,But I will try :)
Hope can do it! Haha

Finally...1 September.
My Man Ukiss had released their 2nd Album.
Wow~ Actually I'm in madness status XD

















Yeng!Right? :D
Love them so much ♥

Still rock!!
Neverland ! ㅋㅋㅋ
친구의 사랑.
Love this song too.
The melody,really nice.♥

Just that.
Next article.
Will be soon?


문제에 직면 미소.:)
난 할 수있어!!ㅎㅎㅎ

没有评论: